World History: A Journey Through HIS-Story (Live Evening Class)
with Mr. Austin Powell
*Easy Payment Plans: $84/month *(details below)
Grade Recommendation: 9th-12th
Teacher-Led & Graded by Austin Powell, CFE, M.A. (PhD in progress):
- Live Class: Weekly WEDNESDAYS 6:00-7:30 PM ET, or
- Flexible Recorded/Graded Option: Day/time does not work for you? Register Anyway for this LIVE class. Notify your teacher that you will watch the recorded class within a day or two of the LIVE class and meet all live class deadlines.
Course Dates: August 24, 2022-May 10, 2023
Cost: $588 (+$50 registration fee, not refundable)
Discounts: PROMO CODES HERE
Instructor email: MrPowell@Apologia.com
More Information: Prerequisite: none
Notes: Having trouble entering your non-USA address?
Join us as we journey through HIS-Story. We will cover history from Creation to Current Events, and we will do so from a Christian perspective, beginning with a discussion of how history is formed, including methods of archaeology, dating, and the written record.
The historical eras we will cover and evaluate from a Biblical worldview will include, but will not be limited to:
- Early civilizations and kingdoms
- Classical Greece, Rome, and early Christianity
- African history
- The early Middle Ages and the development of European nations
- Pre-Columbian America
- The Renaissance and the Reformation
- The Enlightenment and humanism
- The French Revolution
- Industrial Progress
- Democratic Nationalism and European Imperialism
- WWI, WWII, and other military conflicts
- Cultural Changes in the West and more.
- Streams of Civilization, Volume 1: Third Edition, By: Mary Stanton, Albert Hyma
- Streams of Civilization Volume 2 Textbook (3rd Edition), By: Garry J. Moes
*Approximate amount if registered by March 31. Payment plans will vary based on your registration date. Final payment due on or before Oct. 31. You may request a custom payment schedule AFTER you register.
Aug 24th, 2022 - May 10th, 2023
Wed for 32 weeks from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
For more info, call us at 1-765-608-3280