*Introduction to Astronomy - High School Elective
with Rev. Larry Blythe
*Easy Payment Plans: $75 or less/month *(details below)
Grade Recommendation: High School 9-12th
Teacher-Led & Graded by Larry Blythe, M.A.A.
Live Class: Weekly MONDAYS 11:30 AM -12:30 PM ET, or
- Flexible Recorded/Graded Option: Day/time does not work for you? Register Anyway for this LIVE class. Notify your teacher that you will watch the recorded class within a day or two of the LIVE class and meet all live class deadlines.
Course Dates: August 22, 2022-May 2, 2023
Cost: $588 (+$50 registration fee, not refundable)
Discounts: PROMO CODES HERE
Instructor email: MrBlythe@Apologia.com
- Prerequisites: None (math is optional)
- This course is specifically titled "Exploring CREATION..." This course is meant to be and introduction only - a starting point to a biblical view of the universe. Amazing truths are waiting to be discovered if only the shackles of secular thinking are removed. Prepare for this journey of discovery...
- You will be learning how to defend the Masterful Design of the Universe by a Timeless, Spaceless, Immaterial Being - God and how every observable thing in the Cosmos absolutely and thunderously shouts unmistakable design and original creation.
- Class description and Teacher Bio.
- Textbook description
- Textbook Sample
- Teacher bio (coming)
Notes: Having trouble entering your non-USA address?
- See FAQ: Are Students Located Outside the United States Able to Enroll in Apologia's Live Online Classes?
Summary: This course is designed as an elective course for high school students in 9th – 12th grades. Trusting in the providence of our God, Exploring Creation with High School Astronomy uses the scientific and mathematical constants of the universe to reveal the beauty of God's amazing creation of the universe thousands of years ago. This course is authored by Damian R. Ludwiczak who is the Chief of the Mechanisms and Tribology Branch at NASA Glenn Research Center.
*Approximate amount if registered early. Payment plans will increase closer to start date. Final payment due on or before Oct. 31. You may request a custom payment schedule AFTER you register.
Aug 22nd, 2022 - May 8th, 2023
Mon for 30 weeks from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
For more info, call us at 1-765-608-3280