*Christian Apologetics Training: Defending Christianity Against Atheism & Evolution
with Rev. Larry Blythe
*Easy Payment Plans: +-$36/month *(details below)
- TWO GREAT COURSES COMBINED INTO ONE YEAR!
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to be An Atheist &
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to be An Evolutionist
Grade Recommendation: 7th-12th & adult
Teacher-Led & Graded by Larry Blythe, M.A. Apologetics:
- Live: Weekly MONDAYS 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM ET, or:
- Flexible Recorded/Graded Option: Day/time does not work for you? Register Anyway for this LIVE class. Notify your teacher that you will watch the recorded class within a day or two of the LIVE class and meet all live class deadlines.
Course Dates: August 21, 2023-May 2, 2024
Cost: $345 (+$55 registration fee, not refundable)
Discounts: Promo Codes Here
Instructor email: MrBlythe@Apologia.com
More Information: No Prerequisites Class description & teacher bio
- Two popular courses combined: Join us for incredibe training on how to defend the Bible, Truth, God's Existence, Original Creation, against Darwinism, Atheism & Agnosticism, and the recent Cultural Delusions around gender.
- Semester 1: What Is Truth? Does God Exist? Are Miracles Possible? Is the New Testament True?
- Semester 2: The Genesis Academy: Does Genesis Matter? Is Evolution a Good Theory? Is There Global Evidence of Creation and The Flood? Does The Universe Prove or Disprove a Timeless, Spaceless, Immaterial Being?
- Our Philosophy:
- As creationists, we would expect that the universe would be logical and have an underlying uniformity, since God upholds all things by His consistent power. Furthermore, God designed the human mind, so it makes sense that we should be able to study and understand aspects of the universe. But in the Atheist & Evolutionary worldviews, how would science be possible? What is their reason for expecting that the universe should be understandable, or that the mind should have the ability to be rational? How would any of the fields of science, mathematics, and technology be possible if the universe were just a cosmic accident? All these fields of science require an orderly, rational universe — just what we creationists would expect. Moreover, if human beings were just rearranged pond scum, why should we care about progress, prosperity, racism, love, hate, or any decent thing? Such things only make sense in a biblical worldview.
The Bible tells us that God designed our mind and body, and God also made the universe; so it makes sense that our mind would be able to understand aspects of the universe. However, if evolution were true, if our brain and sensory organs are simply accidents of nature, and if nature itself is merely an accident of a big bang, then there would be no reason to trust that our senses and memory are reliable, or that there should be any order in the universe to study. These presuppositions make sense in a Christian worldview, but do not make senes in an evolutionary worldview.
Only the Christian can provide a rational explanation for the presuppositions necessary for science. A logical, orderly universe, a rational mind, reliable senses, mathematical axioms, induction, and logical laws are just a few of the presuppositions required by science that are provided by the Christian worldview but which do not make sense in an evolutionary worldview.
Notes: Having trouble entering your non-USA address?
- See FAQ: Are Students Located Outside the United States Able to Enroll in Apologia's Live Online Classes?
* See "Payment plan available" below for the current estimated schedule & payments. Your totals may vary.
Aug 21st, 2023 - May 8th, 2024
Mon for 30 weeks from 2:00 - 3:00 pm
For more info, call us at 1-765-608-3280