Filter by Category
Logic & Defending The Christian Worldview
Logic & Defending the Christian Worldview/Live
with Dr. Brian Huffling
*Easy Payment Plans: +-$36/month *(details below)
Grade Recommendation: 7th-12th & adult
Teacher-Led & Graded by Dr. Brian Huffling, Ph.D.:
- Live: Weekly MONDAYS 12:30-1:30 PM ET, or
- Flexible Recorded/Graded Option: The day/time does not work for me! Register anyway for this LIVE class. Notify your teacher that you need this option. Watch the recorded class weekly and meet all deadlines.
Course Dates: August 21, 2023-May 2, 2024
Cost: $345 (+$55 registration fee, not refundable)
Description: (click for more + bio)
- LOGIC (Semester 1): Students will “train their minds” to answer the bad argumentsshouted by the world and refute unclear thinking. Students will develop critical thinkingskills while learning to think logically in all areas of life and study. Students will learn todefine terms, recognize basic types of statements, use syllogisms, and identify fallacies.
- DEFENDING THE CHRISTIAN WORLDVIEW (Semester 2): Students will learn toclearly understand ideas and forces that are shaping our times. They will learn thetruths associated with the Christian worldview and how they compare with the beliefsand practices of other leading worldviews of our day. From Christianity to Islam toSecular Humanism to Marxism to the New Age to Postmodernism, this class willintellectually and spiritually prepare students to more effectively engage the culture.
Discounts: Promo Codes Here
Instructor email: DrHuffling@Apologia.com
More Information: No Prerequisites. Teacher Bio & Syllabus: contact Dr. Huffling
Notes: Having trouble entering your non-USA address?
- See FAQ: Are Students Located Outside the United States Able to Enroll in Apologia's Live Online Classes?
*See "Payment plan available" below for the current estimated schedule & payments. Your totals may vary.