Filter by Category
Advanced Apologetics: Preparing for College & Beyond
Advanced Christian Apologetics: Preparing for College & Beyond/LIVE
with Dr. Brian Huffling
*Easy Payment Plans: $46/month *(details below)
Grade Recommendation: 9th-12th & adult
Teacher-Led & Graded by Dr Brian Huffling, Ph.D.:
- Live: Weekly THURSDAYS 1:00-2:15 PM ET, or
- Flexible Recorded/Graded Option: The day/time does not work for me! Register anyway for this LIVE class. Notify your teacher that you need this option. Watch the recorded class weekly and meet all deadlines.
Course Dates: August 26-May 12
Cost: $328 (+$50 registration fee, not refundable)
Discounts: Promo Codes HERE
- Dr. Brian Huffling, M.A. Apologetics, Ph.D.
- email: DrHuffling@Apologia.com
- Class description & teacher bio
- Prerequisites: None, but: we HIGHLY recommend taking this first: CHRISTIAN APOLOGETICS: Defending Christianity Against Atheism
- Having trouble entering your non-USA address?
CLASS SUMMARY: This course will examine typical issues that come up against the Christian faith. We will explore issues such as the nature of truth, the existence of God, the problem of evil, the textual reliability of the Bible, the historical reliability of the Bible, and the resurrection.
Students will be taught how to articulate the Gospel, defend the absolute nature of truth, the existence of God, the problem of evil, the reliability of the Bible, and the deity of Christ including his resurrection, and become familiar with popular atheists and skeptics including learning how to explain and refute their claims.
REQUIRED TEXT: J. Brian Huffling and Douglas E. Potter, Apologetics Before College. Forthcoming. This will be provided by the instructor as a PDF
*Approximate amount if registered by March 31, 2021. Payment plans will vary based on your registration date. Final payment due on or before Oct. 31, 2021. You may request a custom payment schedule AFTER you register.